- Download PDF
Perfect for your renovation needs. Rolltek Slim, despite operating on common guides for standard blinds, when completely lowered, allows managing the gradual entry of air and light, while maintaining reduced winding diameters.
- Adjustable: RollTeK Slim allows you to adjust the orientation of the slats to the desired position to manage the entry of light and air silently.
- Less space: Designed to be installed on existing standard 16mm guides.
- More opportunities: Restructuring is very simple. You can replace your old staff with the RollTeck Slim avoiding acting on the existing guides and drawers.
- Dimensions: Can be installed in openings up to 1900mm wide without the use of additional kits.
- Winding: For a span measurement of 2 meters in height, RollTek requires a 21 cm diameter winding.
- Colours: The profiles are available in all RAL colors or wood effects combined with plastic components in various colours.
- Resistance to wind load EN1932: Class 6.
- Mechanical resistance to repeated actuation cycles Uni En 13659: Class 3 (Infinite life).
- Solar factor Gtot with type C window: class 4.
Download all the information HERE